You will be responsible for :
- Developing an in-depth understanding of the job opening.
- Building effective search strategies for each role.
- Developing innovative sourcing techniques (networking, headhunting, engaging passive talent via various world-class tools and platforms, e.g. ,LinkedIn, Xing, and Google).
- Interviewing candidates to determine their suitability for the role.
- Managing clients expectations via direct contact with Recruiters and Hiring Managers.
- Producing timely and accurate reports on recruitment activities.
- Ensuring constant flow of most relevant candidates for each opening.
- Undertaking market research and mapping projects.
- Opportunity to work on a wide range of international projects with market leaders from various sectors and countries (Have you seen our clients’ portfolio?).
- Clear and stable career path and work environment supporting work-life balance (We all know how important it is in current situation, wouldn’t you agree?)
- Professional training programme and possibility to use innovative recruitment technology.
- Opportunity to get engaged in additional initiatives including Employer Branding, Corporate Social Responsibilities and Social Fund events or become an Internal Trainer.
- Buddy –assistant, who will support you during y our first weeks with us.
- Private medical care, life insurance, additional day off, language classes, multisport card and other benefits (And yes! We used to have fresh fruit delivered to kitchens so hopefully we will be back in the office soon!).
To apply please click in the link below: